When booking a car with Mike Rent-A-Car, the price automatically includes a basic level cover should you be indulged in an accident, God forbids.
All our cars are all risk insured, yet there will be a deductible that is to be paid when an accident occurs, which will vary according to the car’s value.
Below fees are due:
– cars that are valued below 30,000$: 750$
– cars that are valued above 30,000$: 1,000$
In case of theft or total loss, the customer will be responsible of paying 25% of the total cost of the car that is mentioned in its insurance policy.
We charge between 50$ and 100$ per scratch per part depending on each cars’ category, as long as the part is not totally teared and has to be replaced.
To provide you with an additional coverage, we decided to provide you with the following options:
– CDW Collision Damage Waiver, will reduce the deductible to 0$ subject to third party involvement, presentation of a legal motor expert report and excluding total losses cases.
The CDW due fees are as per the below:
– for cars’ value that are below 20,000$: 8$/day
– for cars’ value that are between 20,001$ and 40,000$: 13$/day
– for cars’ value that are between 40,001$ and 80,000$: 18$/day
– for cars’ value that are above 80,001$: 25$/day
– STP Super Theft Protection, will reduce your theft deductible to 0$; just in case, since all our SUV and luxury car categories are equipped with a GPS tracking device and a block engine device to prevent it from theft.
The STP due fees are as per the below:
– for cars’ value that are below 20,000$: 5$/day
– for cars’ value that are between 20,001$ and 40,000$: 10$/day
– for cars’ value that are above 40,001$: 15$/day